Adsterra Network Review
Adsterra was founded in 2013 and delivered advanced traffic solutions in the industry. In addition to that, the numbers’ stats work as a strong reason for making Adsterra what it is today.
One of the reasons Adsterra has made a pretty good name in the market is its partner care attitude, yes, the care in terms of creating an outstanding balance between the advertisers and publishers. After understanding what Adsterra is? Let’s take a look at what are the features offered by it (from advertisers and publishers POV), making it a standalone network overall.
Verticals offered by Adsterra:
One of the important factors responsible for making Adsterra an excellent choice among affiliate networks is the verticals; some of the top verticals offered by Adsterra are:
- Software & Utilities
- Lead Generation and much more.
As an advertiser, the stats shown are pretty impressive. I was amazed by knowing the fact that Adsterra offers an extensive network of 18000+ publishers, 1 billion impressions per day with 20 filters targeting included. In addition, Adsterra works as a Self-serve platform for advertisers, which can help attain the right audience and deliver effective solutions to level up the marketing practices.
If you are a publisher, well, this might be the end for searching that near-perfect network for publishers; the number of advertisers offered with other factors such as 100% fill rate and 10-minute approval can be counted as some of the factors making Adsterra a great deal for publishers. In addition to that, different type of traffics that can be monetized over Adsterra are desktop and mobile traffic, social traffic, and domain parking traffic (URL Shorteners).
As an affiliate, the features offered by Adsterra are pretty impressive. Affiliates can earn through different ways such as CPI, CPA, CPL and revshare; Adsterra offers its traffic and data from different data sources such as Facebook, Google and other networks such as Adsterra itself. In addition to that, Adsterra also offers online support and personal managers for professional affiliates.
Different Ad Formats offered by Adsterra
From my experience around different affiliate networks, Adsterra offers different ad formats that can be helpful in your marketing operations; some of the ad formats offered by Adsterra are:
- Popunder: Basically, popunder refers to popup ads; these ads formats lets you get ads around different browser window or tab; these popunder has been delivering great value to advertisers as they have a responsive rate of almost 100%.
- Social bars: These are a great way of making better impressions as compared to the web push ads; I was pretty amazed to know that these Social bars delivered a better CTR to advertisers (30x Higher CTRs) and higher CPMs to the publishers, the animated icons with custom banners and countdowns help in delivering better results for clicks and conversions.
- Push Ads: I guess I don’t need to tell you about what push ads are, but the push ads by Adsterra are a bit different; you can also opt-in for a predesigned template or even create a customized one as per your need.
- Native Ads: The Native Ads are a really great way to get better conversions; you can get along with native ads; the ads by Adsterra are Ad-block resistant, which helps in better impressions (8x higher CTRs) compared to classic ad displays. These native ads have also delivered 1 Bn impressions weekly.
- Video ads and banners: Well, Video ads have made a pretty good way to create a great visual impact; in addition to that, online banner ads have delivered a good amount of traffic sourcing from around 18000 publishers around the globe.
In conclusion, the features that make Adsterra a better choice to get along are:
Anti AdBlock: As an affiliate marketer or some indulged in marketing practices, you might be well-versed in how ad blocks can demolish all your money and efforts; well, Adsterra has come across the problem of Adblock.
Multiple Payment Options: Adsterra offers different payout options such as PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paxum and many more for both advertisers and publishers. In addition to that, you might be amazed to know the minimum payout offered is $5 (Webmoney and Paxum).
SSP (Self-Serve Platform): Another critical factor that has built the standing pillar for making Adsterra what it is today is its SSP (Self- serve platform). Well, the reason Adsterra might have named itself as an SSP is its balance between advertisers and publishers.
3-Level Security: Adsterra uses a 3 layer security system that enables to get aware and protected from any fraud practices. Adsterra uses the in-house system that has made it a good choice among affiliate networks with excellent security.
Ad Formats: As I have already mentioned above, Adsterra offers different types of ad formats such as popunders, video ads, push ads, etc. Well, different types of ad formats are used to deliver different results under different marketing strategies.
As per the reviews and the data shown by Adsterra, it is pretty sure that Adsterra can be considered as a great choice among other affiliate networks, security, anti-ad blocks and much more. The impression count and the conversion rate can be counted among some of the main reasons that make Adsterra an excellent choice among other affiliate networks.