JVZoo is a marketing platform for digital products. It is one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States, owned by the parent company BBC systems, Inc., and expected to grow the best in the coming years.
JVZoo works by partnering with the vendors and earns profit from any sale when the vendor does. Therefore, it does not charge anything to vendors. No monthly subscription fee or yearly subscription. Just the condition that the vendor's 5% of the profit will automatically get transferred to JVZoo per sale.
What makes JVZoo so popular?
There are some explicable features of JVZoo that make it stand out among others. Let us have a glance at it.
- The sales pages are dynamic and interactive.
- There aren't any fees charged to the vendor for signing-up.
- The customer care support is amiable and quickly resolves an ongoing issue.
- The commissions are second-tier.
Although there are some issues, like at JVZoo, thousands of products are added daily. But the problem is, there are no strict rules and regulations to filter any of these products. There are no filters to check the authenticity of the particular product.
Because of that, there have been numerous scams and complaints on the website. It is not good that JVZoo doesn't check the credibility of the product.
Some of the most popular niches on the site :
- Health and fitness
Steps to sign up for JVZoo
- Go to www.jvzoo.com
- Click on the sign-up tab. Once the page pops up, fill in the essential details and click on sign up.
- After that, please verify your email id through the verification link embedded in it.
- Once you log in, you will be asked to choose a payment method.
- Choose the payment method wisely.
Pros and Cons of JVZoo
- Automated payment option
- Customer support is amicable.
- Fast Interface
- Safe, secured & reliable
- The terminology of the software might be complicated for some users.
To sum up, we can say that JVZoo is a secure and reliable network for affiliate marketers. As a vendor, do not forget to check its authenticity before you go for its marketing. You don't want to end as a fraud affiliate marketer ever.