Are you an affiliate marketer or someone indulged into marketing operations? Are you wondering how you can increase the conversion rate of your marketing campaign? If so, then this blog post is for you. Creating a landing page for affiliate marketing campaign can be useful in improving its conversion rate. A landing page is a dedicated webpage that drives traffic to it and is focused on one main action.
There are many different kinds of landing pages, but they all serve the same purpose: getting visitors to take action. If you aren’t using landing pages with their marketing campaigns, read on to find out why you should and what benefits they bring.
What is an Affiliate Marketing Landing Page?
An affiliate marketing landing page is a page that is designed to drive targeted traffic to it through an affiliate marketing campaign. It is usually linked to an advertisement that is designed to draw people in and then direct them to the landing page. A landing page is designed to meet your marketing goals. There are many different types of landing pages, which all have different functions.
In order to make an affiliate marketing landing page which can upscale your conversion rates and leads, following are the key factors that you should look forward to:
- Headline or title- includes a catchy headline.
- Offer- includes information about the product or service that the affiliate is trying to sell.
- Features- highlights the key benefits of the product or service being sold.
- Visuals- includes images and other visuals related to the product or service being sold.
- CTA button and call- drives the visitor towards taking the desired action.
- Conclusion- ends the landing page with a final thought.
- Form- includes a form where a visitor can sign up to be a customer.
- Endorsements- includes testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Disadvantages- includes any negative information about the product or service being sold.
- Trust indicators- include logos and other symbols and signs that let the visitor know they can trust the website and affiliate.
Why Use an Affiliate Marketing Landing Page?
Affiliate marketing landing pages can help increase conversion rates, which means you will get more sales! Affiliate marketing landing pages do this by meeting the needs of your visitors. If they are not getting what they need from your ad, they will not buy. While some of the best copywriting in the world won’t help an ad if it is poorly designed. There are many different reasons why you should use affiliate marketing landing pages to promote your affiliate marketing campaigns.
Here are 10 reasons why you should use affiliate marketing landing pages:
- To drive targeted traffic– The goal of any advertisement is to drive targeted traffic to your affiliate marketing landing page. Using an affiliate marketing ad without a landing page is like throwing money away.
- To build trust with visitors– Visitors are more likely to buy when they trust you and your product or service. Building trust is essential for affiliate marketing campaigns that are run online.
- To provide clear calls-to-action– A call-to-action directs visitors to take the desired action. It is important to clearly state what the action is on your landing page.
- To showcase your marketing copywriting skills – Writing ads and landing pages is a great way to showcase your marketing copywriting skills.
- To educate visitors about your product or service– Visitors will form an opinion about your product or service after reading your affiliate marketing ad. If you fail to provide them with information about the product or service, they may make a bad purchase decision.
- To ask for the sale at the end of the campaign– Some affiliate marketing campaigns end without asking for the sale. It is important to ask for the sale at the end of the campaign.
- To build credibility and authority– A well-written affiliate marketing landing page will help you build your credibility and authority.
- To increase your conversion rates– A well-written affiliate marketing landing page will help increase your conversion rates, which means you will get more sales!
- To build your email list– You can use an affiliate marketing landing page to build your email list.
- To get more traffic to your website– You can use an affiliate marketing landing page to drive more traffic to your website.
- To create more revenue– You can use an affiliate marketing landing page to create more revenue for your business.
- To get more sales– You can use an affiliate marketing landing page to get more sales.
So now that we have covered all the important aspects of landing pages, it's time to climb over some of the best landing page builders that can help you generate some high-converting landing pages.
Here are the Best Landing Page Builders for Affiliate Marketing
As an affiliate marketer, you might have just come across a number of landing pages, but there are several landing page builders that exist that can help you get the best outcome in terms of delivering the best. Here is a list of the best landing page builders:
1. Swipe Pages
Swipe Pages is one of the most popular landing page builders in the ecosystem, one of the main reasons why it is so much loved among affiliate marketers is due to its greatly optimized AMP landing pages without any codes being used. The Swipe Pages is so easy to use that, all you need to do is drag and drop around different sections based on what you are looking forward to.
In terms of services, you can get along with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) which makes Swipe Pages an excellent choice overall. This as a result helps in making things better in terms of lessening the bounce rates, better conversions, and is trusted by many large MNCs around the globe.
If we look into the features offered by Swipe Pages, the list goes on and on, below mentioned are some of the key features that are worth mentioning:
- Drag & Drop: Swipe Pages offers this excellent feature to drag and drop multiple tools or elements that make your pages worth it. You can also duplicate and clone pages depending on your needs. In addition to all this, Swipe Pages have 25+ elements that do not require any coding while delivering some excellent services overall.
- Design: Swipe Pages have got multiple options when it comes to designing, you can access 40+ templates, 80+ pre-built blocks, 1000+ Google fonts, Icon Library, Favicon, Animation, Video backgrounds, and much more.
- Hosting: You can access some excellent services when it comes to hosting, as you get access to custom domains, Free SSL certification, CDN, Performance marketing, and much more.
- Convert: Swipe Pages also works on converting multiple things as well, these include AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages), A/B testing, Lead Magnet, Form builder, and much more.
- Leads: Having an analysis of the leads that you generate can be really helpful for making a better affiliate marketing strategy. Swipe pages can help you with exporting leads as CSV, offer Zapier integration, Direct integrations, lead notification email, and much more.
- Analytics: Swipe Pages also give access to analytics which include important data such as KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), Data range filters, Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel, and Script manager. This as a result can help you in analyzing conversions, variant levels, link clicks, and much more.
Swipe Pages Pricing Plans
Swipe Pages offer 3 different pricing plans which are tailored for almost every segment in the marketing/entrepreneurial aspect. Following are the pricing plans offered by Swipe pages:
- Swipe Pages Startup Plan: The Startup plan costs $39/month (Cheapest Plan) and gives access to AMP, unlimited conversions, 1 custom domain, 20,000 traffic, conversion-optimized templates, integrations, and much more. This Swipe Pages plan is best suitable for solopreneurs and startups that seek to work on using Swipe pages for minimal to moderate marketing operations, since you get to work on a single custom domain, the startup plan is best suitable for small businesses which only work on a single domain and does not have any other clients or vast system of marketing.
- Swipe Pages Marketer Plan: The Marketer Plan costs $89/month and gives access to all the features that were offered in the Startup plan, along with some additional features like 5 custom domains and 5 client subaccounts, 50,000 traffic, 5 team members, smart pages, and much more.
- Swipe Pages Agency Plan: The agency plan costs $199/month and gives access to all the features that were offered in the Marketer and Startup Plan, along with unlimited domains, 500,000 traffic, and much more. The plan is best suitable for agencies that have multiple accounts to manage. So, if you are someone who has a digital marketing agency or multiple clients, the Swipe Pages Agency plan is best suitable for you.
Wix is a website-building tool that allows people without coding skills to create their own website or online store. It's a SaaS solution that runs in the ‘cloud' on Wix's servers. You don't need to install any software or host your own website—you just have to sign up for a free Wix account. In addition to all this, what makes Wix an excellent choice is due its wide range of landing pages and templates offered. The Wix is generated with keeping certain things in mind, these aspects include:
- Faster Loading
- Built with SEO in mind
- 99.9% Uptime
- Easy to use, drag & drop system
Wix can be used for multiple use cases including:
- Scheduling Software
- Brand tools
- Affiliate marketing operations
Wix Pricing Plans
The Wix Pricing Plans are categorized into 4 plans, these plans are as follows:
- VIP Plan
- Unlimited Plan
- Combo Plan
- Connect Domain
You can use Elementor for making landing pages, it costs around $99/year but as a marketer, the AMP and other aspects of SEO are basically not covered by Elementor as compared to Swipe pages, Elementor also works on the drag & drop system, but does not have as many options in terms of tracking, split testing, custom domains and making or adding sub-accounts, if you are already familiar with using wordpress, maybe you can try out Elementor as well.
Elementor Pricing Plans
Elementor offers 4 different pricing plans including the free plan, well, the free plan gives access to basic Elementor. The pricing plans offered are mentioned below:
- Elementor Free Plan: Free-to-use plan, unlimited website activation.
- Elementor Essential Plan: Costs $49/year and offers 1 pro website activation.
- Elementor Advanced Plan: Costs $99/year and offers 3 Pro website activations.
- Elementor Expert Plan: Costs $199/year and offers 25 pro website activations.
- Elementor Agency Plan: Costs 399/year and offers 1000 pro website activations
Top FAQs on which is the Best Landing Page for Affiliate Marketing?
What is AMP?
AMP stand for Accelerated mobile pages and is fast in terms of loading of a mobile phone, usually takes around 1 to 2 seconds to load the whole page.
Can I use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel on Landing Pages?
Yes, you can use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel on Landing pages as well, page builders like swipe page offer the feature to integrate Google analytics and Facebook Pixels.
Can I use affiliate links on landing pages?
Yes, you can use affiliate links on your landing pages, as these pages are created in order to get more reach and impressions. In addition to that, landing pages can help in getting along with accelerated mobile pages as well.
Which landing page builder is best for affiliate marketing?
The answer to this question depends upon your needs, whether you are looking forward to make AMPs, want to capture leads and data, want more and customization, etc. The choices may vary from person to person, but Swipe pages can be an excellent choice to move with.
Which is the Best Landing Page for Affiliate Marketing?
After trying a whole list of landing page builders and checking out all the important aspects, I have currently settled on Swipe Pages as my personal favorite, the AMP, traffic conversions, traffic, searches and much more can be really helpful in making things even better for all your marketing operations. In addition to all this, they have tailored different pricing plans made for solopreneurs, marketers, and agencies as well.
You can also try Swipe Pages for free, I would highly recommend giving the landing pages a chance before choosing the best one for you and your affiliate marketing operations. Hopefully, this article on which landing page is best for you has helped you clear some of the common questions that you might be having.