- Its Affiliate marketing program is free to join.
- Affiliate links can be used literally everywhere.
- Marketers can find various marketing tools to use for advertising.
- Its Affiliate support team is knowledgeable.
- Easy to understand and highly responsive dashboard.
- The recurring commission is 30%.
- Limited affiliate support
- The minimum threshold should be of $50 to release the payout
- The promotions and traffic through the PPC link are still not allowed
What is Pabbly?
Pabbly is a one-stop solution that helps deliver different solutions to businesses, such as automated workflow, data transfer between applications, subscription billing, email marketing, form builder, email verification and much more. And this is why Pabbly has been a great choice among many, which creates an excellent opportunity for affiliates; think of it as an excellent product that is not so difficult to promote and earn revenue from.
Who can get into the Pabbly Affiliate Program?
Almost everyone, if you are someone who owns a website, writes blogs, or has an appreciable amount number of followers across different platforms, the Pabbly affiliate program is all set for you.
Perks for Pabbly Affiliates
Similar to the excellent features offered in the platform, the Pabbly affiliate program also offers some great benefits as compared to what’s already available in the market. So, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of the Pabbly Affiliate Program:
- Earn 20-30% commission with Pabbly Affiliate: This can be considered as one of the major perks of being a Pabbly Affiliate as you can get along with an excellent commission of 20-30%, which seems like a pretty decent deal, as much as I can recall, there are limited platforms that offer a decent amount of commission and that too in recurrence.
- Earn Recurring Commission: Pabbly affiliate program offers a pretty decent amount of commission as compared to others; in addition to that, you can get along with a recurring commission forever, yes, forever. The Pabbly affiliate program offers a recurring commission which means that the affiliate will be getting a commission as long as the customer stays.
- Easy Payouts: One of the main reasons for an affiliate program to get bigger is its easy payouts; similar to most of the top-tier affiliate programs, the Pabbly affiliate program offers a monthly payout option for different payout methods, including PayPal, bank transfer, etc.
- Easy to use dashboard: With a dashboard that is easy to use, you can get along with the Pabbly affiliate and have an overview of all the features and everything using the easy-to-understand dashboard. This, as a result, can be an excellent way of making things great for affiliates who are new to this.
- 30-day cookie period: This can be considered as one of the excellent features offered to affiliates; this enables you to get along with getting commission from your affiliate link in a period of 30 days. The 30 days cookie period is an awesome thing overall, which means that if somehow a customer came through your affiliate link and did not make any purchase and comes back in a period of 30 days, you’ll be getting a commission on that sale made.
- 5 Marketing Products: Pabbly provides a series of 5 products in different categories; if a user comes through your affiliate links for 1 product and buys another product of Pabbly, you’ll also be getting a commission as an affiliate.
- Payout Option and amount: As I have mentioned earlier, Pabbly offers several Payout options, including PayPal, Stripe, etc. In addition to that, the point which is worth mentioning is its minimum payout option, as you can get along with a minimum payout of $50.
- Easy Sign-Up Process: Getting along with the Pabbly affiliate program is pretty easy; all you need to do is fill out the form, create a password, and you are done with the process of signing up. Now share your links and earn more money through your affiliate links.
- Other apps and subscriptions: You can market different programs based on the need of the customers; Pabbly offers 5 different apps or subscriptions, including:
- Email Marketing
- Email Verification
- Form Builder
- Connect (integration with different apps like Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Subscription Billing
Is Pabbly Affiliate Worth it?
Yes, the benefits and perks offered so far are excellent compared to other affiliate programs offered by similar apps and software. One of the major factors is its 20-30% commission rate, and that too with a 30-day cookie period which seems like a pretty great deal to me.
In addition to this, remember you can get the approval and disapproval done on certain key factors; this includes the subject to any free trials or 60 days after the sales are made, in the case of approval. If we look forward to the disapproval part, you can get your commission disapproved if any refunds and cancellations are made.